Sunday, March 7, 2010

Time for Me

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome everyone old and new!  It's funny when I checked the blog and WHAM lots of messages . . . intriguing and inviting! 

I am JULIA!  I am homeschooling mother of 5 children (2,5,7, 8, 10) and am the WIFE of a wonderful statistician!  I have brown hair (which can be just as cool as red???).  I love sunshine and quirky holidays (see http://www.brownielocks.com/; and be sure to read Mrs. Muddle's Holidays).  :-) I'm trying really hard to make myself sound as interesting as all the rest of you . . . but it's late and I also like my sleep.  :-)  I do have one question though, is there really such a thing as a favorite book???  Haven't found it yet, I love too many (but I do know it's not Twilight).  hahaha  . . . 

As for the whole woman femi-nazi point of view . . . enough has been said and I prefer not preaching to the choir.  I will say one thing, this is just another ploy of Satan's to weaken us, IMO.

By the way, I am enjoying the Eve book.  :-)

JULIA

No comments: