Thursday, March 4, 2010

Howdy

I know I'm not new, but I figured I'd introduce myself to those who are new. Plus, the only other thing I have to do is the dishes, so this is really more appealing.

I'm Andrea's sister. I live in Utah. I do not homeschool, but I've toyed with the idea for when my kids are in middle school, because I think middle school is the equivelant to Hades. But then, that's just my experience with it. I have three kids and one due any minute. My oldest daughter is adopted--I only mention this because it really affects my point of view a lot. If I homeschooled her, we'd probably kill each other. I read completely different books than Andrea for the most part. My favorite author is Edith Wharton, and I like to read non-fiction quite a bit. I do not have red hair. (Andrea, you weirdo!) My favorite singer is Juanes. (Go youtube him. Andrea, Willie Nelson?? Just kidding I knew that was your favorite singer.) And now I hear my 1 yr. old playing on the table in the breakfast dishes, so I guess I really better go do those. Sigh.

No comments: