Friday, May 14, 2010

Interests

Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geneology and family history
Learning to Communicate with Others (Andrea wrote this and I do agree, but I think it's more about strengthening relationships rather than communication for me . . . all the same, kind of, right?)
Blogging
Reading about how to be a better parent!
Studying the scriptures (probably another duh! for everyone, but it's why I wake up in the morning!)
Education:  (NOT the polical, theories, etc . . . more the how to spark the interest of education in others!)
Teaching
Piano
Card making
American Idol (even though it was mentioned in Sister Beck's talk!! agh!)
Planning . . . everything
Socializing
Celebrating quirky holidays
Educating my children & learning with them
Writing in my journal  (writing in general, really)
Hiking and camping
And last but not least, I want to learn how to juggle! 

I think I'm the only one who did NOT put cooking/baking on their list!!!!

Ciao!
Julia

No comments: