At Andrea's request, here's a few of my interests:
- Family History--the highlight of my summer this year is that I'm going to the Family History Conference at BYU!!! YESSSSSSSS!
- Baking--desserts mostly, but baking in general is my favorite type of cooking
- Arts and Crafts, occasionally sewing--though I stink at it
- Floral Design-- I wish I had a chance to do this more
- Travel (Can wished for hobbies be listed?)
- Archaeology (I'm assuming that wished for interests can be listed.)
- Watching foreign and independent films
- Yogurt making (Okay, I only made it once, but it was delicious.)
- Eating and trying new ethnic foods. My favorite is Middle Eastern. I love hummous and tabooli and chicken schwarma and lebni and, well, I'll stop there.
- Learning Spanish. (This is a joke.)
- Cultural events--I drag my kids to as many free or cheap ones as I can afford.
The end. I also like sports and camping and hiking. I wish I did more of that. I have a lot of wishful interests. My husband wishes that I had more interest in going to bed right now though, so I'd better go. Ta ta.