Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sorry!  I absolutlely agreed with everything you (Andrea) said.  J. has more that personality where it can come up in natural conversation . . . I need to be more rehearsed in what I say . . . and become more knowledgable myself in the contraversial matters of the Church (thus I'm very excited to read your Emmeline book!). 

I would like to read Carry On Mr. Bowditch as well.   Any good biographies???  I'm in the mood for a good biography.  :-[)  Oh, another one from the old list (I think) is Around the World in 80 Days!  But I definitely do not want to read House of Seven Gables again. 

As for the whole mission thing:  What if you have desires and passions that aren't really meant to come to fruition in your life??  Is that possible?  That's why only going on passions and desires doesn't quite work.  What if something you want to do or feel the desire to do doesn't go along with your husband's ideas of what you should do, or what's good for the family?  I KNOW - I tend to overthink things, but I appreciated Kelly's comments thusfar and would like some more discussion!  :-)

Okay, done for now!
LOL
JULIA

No comments: