Thursday, April 3, 2008

FYI About the Blog

I'm also the one that designed, updates, changes and generally plays around with the look of the blog and all that. Right now, it's not at all how I want it--but I went on vacation for a week and a half that turned into two weeks, and so I haven't had time or the desire to fix the things that are bugging me. It's a work in progress definitely. I just wanted to let you know, so if you have any ideas to make it better, please let me know. But I won't promise I'll add them. Sorry. Also, if you would, when adding a post, please label the post with the title of the book your commenting on. That will make it easier to search and find all related posts, if for some reason someone wants to do that. I don't know that anyone will, but oh well.
Thanks, Kami--editor and designer extraordinaire.

No comments: