Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Female Studies

Hey gals.

Just read a fascinating book about premenopause.  Does that seem weird to you?

It's called, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Premenopause".

Really, really interesting.  I find hormones an interesting topic.  I won't go into personal details (unless anyone wants to hear them) but I've had my issues and I'm trying to fix them.

If you are at all feeling something is not quite right that could be hormone related, I'd recommend this book.  It gives a lot of information about what we know about how hormones work in our bodies (that knowledge is really limited, by the way), and some suggestions about common complaints that are usually hormone-related but overlooked.

Other than that, I haven't been reading as much as I normally do.  I've had a lot of things going on.  I've been enjoying some light reading in my spare time, and re-reading of favorite books.

Hope you guys are all doing well!!

No comments: