Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kami, that was fascinating stuff. As I read your first few paragraphs, I couldn't help thinking that this has definitely got to be part of Satan's plan - to blur the line between the sexes. It totally goes against the Proclamation. I've been doing a lot of thinking about the important differences between men and women in regards to marriage. This is a similar topic to my own thoughts. I'm glad you shared. I'll have to see if I can get the book at my library.


On another line, I've been reading pretty interesting book called "Simplicity Parenting". I haven't gotten all the way through it, but I think it would be a beneficial read to anyone who has a child with "D" disorders - and also to anyone with children, really, who wants to keep from overwhelming their kid with the stresses of the modern world.

No comments: