Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kami,
That book sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing some of the ideas in it. I might have to read it and learn how to interact better with my oldest child. She reminds me so much of my little sister....but identifying her personality and changing mine to best help our relationship isn't always easy.

******************************
I finally finished "Snowball" - the biography of Warren Buffett. If you don't know who he is - he started the investment partnership Berkshire Hathaway and has an above average history of beating the stock market over the past 60 years through careful, low-risk investing. He and Bill Gates used to bounce back and forth as country/world's richest man. I read the book because my husband talks so much about Buffett's investment philosophy that I was curious to find out more about him. It helps to know what your husband talks about!!!

I also read the second TWILIGHT series book: "New Moon". For the sake of being current I am reading the books. They're great fluff reading. Something fun to pick-up when you want to tune out the world. :-) I think you've all read them and know there isn't really much to discuss.

I haven't been reading a lot lately because I couldn't get online and request library books for the past month. And now I have a few weeks before my baby comes so I'm hoping to get some good reading in prior to that event and my sanity going out the window.


No comments: