Friday, August 27, 2010

Books to Add??

HI Friends!
Still pluggin' along with Robinson Crusoe.  I like it a lot, but it's starting to get a little tedious.  I am determined to finish it though. 

Okay, so I am hoping to join this other book group here in WA and wondered if any of the books/readings look good to you then we can adopt some of them onto our list . . . that way I can maybe kill two birds with one stone.  If not, that's okay, too . . . I'll just do lots more reading!

Here's the list.  Tell me what you think.


Documents- Gettysburg Address, Washington's Farewell Address, Patrick Henry's Liberty or Death Speech
Proper Role of Government by Ezra Taft Benson
Spirit of Laws Selections by Montesquieu
What is Seen and Not Seen by Bastiat
Bridge at Anadu by James Michener
And There Was Light by Jacques Lusseyran (this one was on that BYU list Kami sent awhile back)

JULIA

No comments: