Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I'm reading...

Hey guys!

How goes the reading? I have re-read the entire Anne of Green Gables series (too much time sitting on the couch nursing a baby!), I read "Inkheart", and a book my daughter's reading called "Ida B." that was pretty cute. I'm not reading anything too deep right now because I can't take notes while nursing and I just want to be able to relax and not think!

The baby is great! Thanks for asking. She'll be 1 month old on April 1st (no joke). She's a cutie and a pretty good baby!

Andrea - Julia told me about your blog publishing so I went and looked at the program you used. I am trying it with a blog made up of letters and photos from my sister-in-law while she was on her mission. I'm hoping it turns out! I was glad to hear that you liked the finished product - I'd been looking for some way to publish all those letters!
KELLY

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Let me know how it works out for you. I'll be printing my second book from there pretty soon. They have a 350 picture limit which means I have to print my blog about twice a year.

But--they had me do a quality survey and now I get 20% off my next book. YEAH!