Friday, March 6, 2009

Hamlet Finished

I finished Hamlet. I forget how much I LOVE Shakespeare! I will be posting more on that later.

Have any of you read "The Willoughbys" by Lois Lowry? I'm reading it right now and it is HILARIOUS!!! Every child would laugh out loud at this one. Anyway, just thought I'd pass that on in case you haven't read it yet.

I'm trying to read a biography of Ann Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife.
The book "Ophelia" (a spin off of Hamlet) was okay . . . kind of melodramatic, but I guess so is Shakespeare, just Shakespeare has a more beautiful way of saying things! Anyway, it might be worth reading. Then again, probably not. :-)

I want to read another math book together (like Fermat's Enigma) someday, too.

OH! And for those who don't know, Kelly had her baby! A little girl, Natalie Grace was born on March 1st. So, she may be out of commission for a bit. Hope you're all doing well!

JULIA

No comments: