Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reading??

I must admit I have been doing a lot of reading but mostly in regards to what I am teaching my children at the present moment, the RS book group books, and my own pleasure "need to escape from reality" reading. I do have a couple of books I would LOVE to discuss on this blog though, if we do ever get around the reading together once again.

The Book Theif -M. Zusack ??

and

The Gospel According to Larry - Janet somebody

(Sorry, I'm never good at remembering authors)

Hey, I have a suggestion . .. how 'bout for awhile we just kind of give our opinions or ideas on books we've currently read or are reading. At least right now while we're all busy? Then maybe next summer we can get started on our list again? Just a thought. OR we could totally ignore this blog and pretend it doesnt exist for awhile.

With that said, I just read North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (not the Civil War North and South). It was a very beautiful book, I thought. Very Jane Austen-esque.

Okay, that's all I have to say. Happy Reading!

JULIA

No comments: